TalkStar is the Pro's choice - made with the highest quality components to produce the best talkbox sound you've ever heard.
- High performance 100W, 8 Ohm compression driver with 2" Dia voice coil, 40 oz. magnet.
- Custom LED lighting system that changes intensity with the music and breathes during idle time.
- Includes custom machined aluminum Anti-Vortex Tube Adapter for smooth transition between driver and voice tube.
- High-fidelity 24W rms (30W Max) power amplifier.
- Less than 0.5% distortion from 20Hz - 20kHz.
- 150 Hz Electronic Crossover (12 dB/octave roll-off). Protects driver while extending bass performance.
- Tilt Tone Control to boost bass and cut treble, or boost treble and cut bass. Center detent is flat.
- Special adjustable "Edger" circuit adds extra "grit" to your favorite patches.
- Preamp with gain trimpot adjusts input sensitivity to work with all keyboards.
- Volume control
- THRU mode with foot pedal control (pedal not included)
- Included external 24 Vdc, 60W power supply with 6 ft. cord. Works on 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz.
- Includes 6 feet of 5/8"D flexible vinyl tubing and (2) 6" L x 1/2"D mouthpiece tubes.
- Built-in carrying handle
TalkStar is designed and hand-built in the USA for serious musicians, as well as amateur players who are serious about talkbox.
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 9 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.